• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

17 more sleeps till

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 more sleeps till

Trump!

Excited or what?

Having a curry in a minute, so make it 17 minutes.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I thought the big day was the 20th? 16 sleeps.

Comment

Trump will be good for the US. Like his other businesses he'll bankrupt the country and they can then start for scratch. Capitalism to order.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

17 more sleeps till

Huge entertainment value. he already has the Democrats spinning like tops because he agreed with them and told the Republicans to stop dismantling the anti corruption committee.

#DTS
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I thought the big day was the 20th? 16 sleeps.
            I will have an extra sleep at my desk.

Comment

It's a bit worrying, the other day he did something nearly everyone approves of, especially those who don't like him!

What if he accidentally does a good job?!
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

#MAGA
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  It's a bit worrying, the other day he did something nearly everyone approves of, especially those who don't like him!

Remote, but definitely a possibility. I can't see him running for a second election though.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

The fewer people in his ear getting him to toe the establishment line, the better job he is likely to do.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X