• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If.......

we had a complete media blackout for a month do you think that all of a sudden all the 'terror' threats and other reported doom and gloom would stop? Can't help thinking that the 'threat' to this country is being completely engineered. Probably to stop us noticing what a complete fcukup Bliar and co are making of the economy.

you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, it beggars belief that people think Britain is so untouchable. I should imagine we have secuirty threats of some scale on a daily basis, its an insult to the forces who defend us so gallantly - which is particularly insensitive at this time of year - to suggest that they twiddling their thumbs while media hacks make up stories to justify their positions. honestly . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by scriptfromscratch
      you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, it beggars belief that people think Britain is so untouchable. I should imagine we have secuirty threats of some scale on a daily basis, its an insult to the forces who defend us so gallantly - which is particularly insensitive at this time of year - to suggest that they twiddling their thumbs while media hacks make up stories to justify their positions. honestly . . . .

Have you just been watching too much 24? Do you own a Jack Bauer man-bag aswell?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors
        Do you?

Comment

seriously, you think mi5, mi6, gchq and all the other special forces are there as a big cover up so that the Government can distract us from stopping our kids eating burgers and chips all day?

Comment

seriously, you think mi5, mi6, gchq and all the other special forces are there as a big cover up so that the Government can distract us from stopping our kids eating burgers and chips all day?

Admit you have a Beaur man bag first, then we can get on with discussing it
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

you are a civil service chat bot and i claim my crisp lady g'diver..
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

look i have an over the shoulder mulberry 'Ridley' bag with a postman's lock closure and adjustable strap - my agent bought it for before you ask. Now onto you insulting the glorious dead days before rememberance day . . .

Comment

look i have an over the shoulder mulberry 'Ridley' bag with a postman's lock closure and adjustable strap - my agent bought it for before you ask. Now onto you insulting the glorious dead days before rememberance day . . .
                  My work here is done
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

If they were being insulted ON remembrance day then it would be one thing, but today is NOT remembrance day. That's why it's called "day".

Besides IMO they aren't being insulted. "Military Intelligence" is as clear an example of something that the word oxymoron was invented for as is possible.
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                    X