• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Co-hab rights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-hab rights

Worth noting they mention this new law may come into effect from next year in the UK, so if you not sure she is the one and you own a house together, you need to start thinking quick. Its helped me make a decison today I say ,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6124182.stm
    Last edited by Ivor1; 10 November 2006, 13:04.

i disagree with living in sin, its about time you heathens got your just desserts

Comment

divorce style financial claims? That's it then, either way you are fecked...

[RW in 'she'll never take me alive' mode]...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by scriptfromscratch
        i disagree with living in sin, its about time you heathens got your just desserts
        Sorry god

Comment

My ex aint getting nothing from me, need to think quick as need to sell house, worse case is that in time it takes to sell the house and complete the law could come into effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
            My ex aint getting nothing from me, need to think quick as need to sell house, worse case is that in time it takes to sell the house and complete the law could come into effect.
            Too late Ivor1. The law is retrospective and will effect any situation prior to today's date.
            Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Worth noting they mention this new law may come into effect from next year in the UK, so if you not sure she is the one and you own a house together, you need to start thinking quick. Its helped me make a decison today I say ,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6124182.stm

Thats ridiculous.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

at least i had the noneymoon and that...so when i do get dusted down i got the photos..
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                  Too late Ivor1. The law is retrospective and will effect any situation prior to today's date.

Ok under the patio she goes

Comment

Ok under the patio she goes

Fred West was just asking how the patio looked when you relaid it?

Comment

Working...
                    X