• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next time we get a boring "what laptop should I buy?" thread in Technical...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time we get a boring "what laptop should I buy?" thread in Technical...

...please just direct them to this post.

CES 2017: Razer gaming laptop has not one but three screens - BBC News

Two additional screens slide out from the central display via an automatic mechanism.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I am waiting for apple to be brave and bring out a laptop without a screen
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Built in projector, or send to glasses?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

gotta say, father Christmas bought my daughters each a Lenovo Yoga 500 Tablet/PC Windoze 10, I am really impressed with them, nice tools, and the Windows 10 with the touch screen is working nicely

very nice tool, they are a tablet (touch screen) and a laptop (fixed keyboard) all in one, and the Windoze 10 O/S reacts to whichever input interface you are using

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Built in projector, or send to glasses?
          Whatever it is, it will be sold separately.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Whatever it is, it will be sold separately.
            With a new non-standard power adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Looks a bit flimsy and with my little girl hissy fits playing Fifa I cant see it lasting long.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Ooo, me eyes.

Comment

Not sure of the point of this. I need one good screen (i.e. the retina display on my 15 inch MBP) and then the ability to dock it at work and home, this laptop seems a bit pointless to me

Comment

And then there is the video toothbrush being shown: https://www.getprophix.com/pages/products although I'm actually waiting for the first live streaming where someone has stuck it up their bottom
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X