• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drone smashes into Boeing passenger plane during landing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone smashes into Boeing passenger plane during landing

Still to be confirmed but looking likely

https://www.rt.com/viral/372914-dron...-boeing-plane/
    Me, me, me...

If you keep reading/watching RT.com then you'll go first totally stupid and then blind.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      If you keep reading/watching RT.com then you'll go first totally stupid and then blind.

HTH
      Oh, it didn't happen then?

Not quite stupid and almost blind anyway.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Still to be confirmed but looking likely

https://www.rt.com/viral/372914-dron...-boeing-plane/
        Bit of an eye-opener for anyone thinking a drone won't do any damage to a large plane.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          Bit of an eye-opener for anyone thinking a drone won't do any damage to a large plane.
          My thoughts exactly. It would take a big bird to cause that sort of damage. I hate to think what damage would have been done had it hit an engine.

A nightmare but it may be just a matter of time before an accident happens. Cretins with lasers and irresponsible drone 'pilots' need to learn a severe lesson before this happens.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Take a look on pprune.org. the pros have a better answer involving an excuse for a ground collision...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

The damage of the plane are scary. People should be arrested for using Drones in specific areas.

Comment

HTH
                Be accurate. To think that rt.com is a source of reliable news requires you to already be stupid and blind.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Be accurate. To think that rt.com is a source of reliable news requires you to already be stupid and blind.
                  About as reliable and unbiased as the BBC or any other MSM. Go do some research or leave yer brain hanging up on a hook with yer coat as is kinda obvious.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Say it ain't so....

Comment

Working...
                    X