• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man Bags

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Bags

Who has one, who wants one, who hates them, who is jealous of people who can wear them with style, who stil brings their sarnies in in a Mothers Pride bread wrapper?
    The pope is a tard.

Never. They look bad.

Comment

I refer the congregation to the response I gave some moments earlier:
      Originally posted by Xenophon
      I consider myself pretty metrosexual, but the man bag is a hard one to pull off. I tryed one in about 1998, but it just didn't work. I looked like I had a girl's bag - plain and simple. Kudos to you script, if you can do it and not look like a wally.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Who has one, who wants one, who hates them, who is jealous of people who can wear them with style, who stil brings their sarnies in in a Mothers Pride bread wrapper?
        Gay blokes you mean? Ask Freddie & SAS, they seem to know all about that sort of thing.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Tried one the other day when I was in Ted Baker, felt a little odd, although I can see the merits as I hat having things in my pocket. Still not sure if its for me though...
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

[QUOTE=n5gooner]Tried one the other day when I was in Ted Baker, felt a little odd,

I take it thats your partner then if your trying things like that

Comment

[QUOTE=senditback]
              Originally posted by n5gooner
              Tried one the other day when I was in Ted Baker, felt a little odd,

Well for the record, my bloke has one, and he does pull it off with style (ha ha - just realised what I typed there)
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

[QUOTE=senditback]
                Originally posted by n5gooner
                Tried one the other day when I was in Ted Baker, felt a little odd,

funny - but you gota try a lots harder boyo, me I'm very happy with my sexuality, my problem is I'm too much of a flurt with the girls on our office, but thats the good thing about being a contractor moving to diffrent offices...
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Sally Anne your filth - you have got to be in to Oracle.

Comment

sarnies.... you are a disgrace... business lunches in the chinese at worst!!!!
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                    X