• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well at Least Daarmy & Scooter won't have to pay for it anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at Least Daarmy & Scooter won't have to pay for it anymore

German Green Party plan for prostitutes to be paid for those who need 'sexual assistance' | Daily Mail Online

Germany Green Party pledges to pay for free sex with prostitutes for anyone who needs 'sexual assistance' and can't afford it
    German Green Party care spokeswoman Elisabeth Scharfenberg revealed plans
    She said doctors should be given the right to issue free prescriptions for sex
    Patients would need a medical note saying they can't get sex any other way
    Prostitution is legal in Germany and women have been selling sex in care home
    what an odd idea, I wonder who the policy is supposed to help ?

Any ideas?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

You are Mr Donald J. Trump who "never mocks disabled people" and I claim my $5 worth about £500 at prevailing exchange rate!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      German Green Party plan for prostitutes to be paid for those who need 'sexual assistance' | Daily Mail Online

Any ideas?
      You: Councils pay for prostitutes for the disabled - Telegraph
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

yep that is for the disabled this doesn't have the same restrictions.

Comment

yep that is for the disabled this doesn't have the same restrictions.
          Didn't realise it was a Mail link so in other words they've found a story in the foreign press, got a work experience guy to use Google Translate and et. voila, another story about foreigners which isn't quite true.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Didn't realise it was a Mail link so in other words they've found a story in the foreign press, got a work experience guy to use Google Translate and et. voila, another story about foreigners which isn't quite true.
            so what is the story?

Comment

Any ideas?
              The Brits would rather be fooked over by parliament. To each his own.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The Netherlands has done this for a few years.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And so has New Zealand.

Comment

I remember this being discussed on LBC when one of those two were bringing it in. Parents of disabled teenagers and adults were saying they wished we had this service in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X