• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hostage poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostage poll

What would you prefer...
    To be a colombian hostage
    0.00%
    To be a EU citizen held hostage by May
    25.00%
    To be an ISIS hostage
    0.00%
    To be AndyW's mum's hostage
    75.00%

Maybe you should return to Russia and look after your own nation state rather than hanging around here trying to destroy ours

Comment

Missing a few options

Being Merkel's Gimp (for the expat bremainers who desperately want the country they abandoned to stay under the EU boot).

Being negotiation chips for the EU Oligarchy. So Juncker can define the size of his tax free back handers & pension rather than agree to treat expat EU citizens in UK & abroad equally for Brexit.

Willing to negotiate but ignored by the EUSSR.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'd prefer atw to be rescued by the Americans.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I'd prefer to escape alone from the EU cabal at the first opportunity, and let the captive remainers take their chances as best they could whatever grim fate is very likely to befall them

(I have a sense of deja vu here. Maybe we're in for a long thread ......... )
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            I'd prefer atw to be rescued by the Amazonians. Its about time he lost his cherry
            FTFY
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              (I have a sense of deja vu here. Maybe we're in for a long thread ......... )
              One of the mods will be along soon to tack this lot on the end of the Brexit thread, where it will never be seen again except by a few obsessives

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                FTFY

I'll take my chances...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  One of the mods will be along soon to tack this lot on the end of the Brexit thread, where it will never be seen again except by a few obsessives
                  Not with my thread they won't! My threads are unmergeable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    You big tease.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X