• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cultural Shocks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cultural Shocks

Besides all the cultural shocks on here… I apologies...

I was in a hotel in Germany and I decided to put my bikini and went to the sauna, when I arrived the sauna was empty, after a few minutes a naked man entered in the sauna and I started panicking like “Oh no I’m in the men’s sauna”, after a few seconds another naked man entered (OOOH tulip NOOO)…followed by a naked women (OK), that’s when I remembered that in Germany the saunas are mixed with all the “fruit” visible.

Do you have anny funny situations to share?

(I'm sorry my English)
    Last edited by Bee; 10 January 2017, 16:59.

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Besides all the cultural shocks on here… I apologies...

I was in a hotel in Germany and I decided to put my bikini and went to the sauna, when I arrived the sauna was empty, after a few minutes a naked man entered in the sauna and I started panicking like “Oh no I’m in the men’s sauna”, after a few seconds another naked man entered (OOOH tulip NOOO)…followed by a naked women (OK), that’s when I remembered that in Germany the saunas are mixed with all the “fruit” visible.

Do you have anny funny situations to share?

(I'm sorry my English)
    I was posting in CUK General when I replied to a thread. First there was just the one sockie, then a few minutes later another replied and then another replied. Then I remembered that in CUK, the threads are mixed with all the 'dicks' posting.

(I'm sorry I'm not a Sockie)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I was in a sauna in Germany and this uptight foreign lady came in wearing a bikini of all things and acting uncomfortable. It's almost like she didn't want to look at my bits at all.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The rules are usually quite clearly displayed - often a pictogram like this for linguistically challenged foreigners.

In nude saunas it's fine to wrap your naked flesh in a towel if you're shy.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          The rules are usually quite clearly displayed - often a pictogram like this for linguistically challenged foreigners.

Can you masturbate as well or is this frowned upon?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

No nuns allowed???

Comment

Hallo, mein namen ist Manfred. Ich been to ze sauna the ozer day with mein gross schlong hanging loose. Mein Gott, ze was a transvetite in a bikini zere. He did have eine titchy schlong and looked grosse dumbkopf, like eine, how you say, puppet sock.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I was posting in CUK General when I replied to a thread. First there was just the one sockie, then a few minutes later another replied and then another replied. Then I remembered that in CUK, the threads are mixed with all the 'dicks' posting.

(I'm sorry I'm not a Sockie)
                Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Can you masturbate as well or is this frowned upon?
                  you're safe no one will notice you doing under the 'beef curtain'
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Hallo, mein namen ist Manfred. Ich been to ze sauna the ozer day with mein gross schlong hanging loose.

Comment

Working...
                    X