• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will London suffer another terror attack?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will London suffer another terror attack?

I fear so. If so, when and what will it be?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru
    Considering the curry lunch I had...tomorrow morning, 7.30am, in my downstairs toilet. It will certianly terrorize my neighbours and their pets...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

1) Yes
      2) Before the one after the next one.

Comment

Hope not , July 7th was to close for comfort for me, I use the Piccadily line and get off at KingsX, luckly for me Thursday is my early so I was through there by 7am. I get nervous on the tube now. I hate to say but even now if I wanted to get something on to the tube you would have no problem doing so, so based on that I recon it will happen

Comment

Yes

Next

Comment

THere is bound to be another attack. Then again, England only has itself to blame for allowing so many jihadi's in to this country and then doing nothing about them (even when they openly call for your death).

Mailman

Comment

I think the bastards will try another modus operandi. There is very little that the police and MI5 can do except maybe limit the really large ones as they require more planning and communications that can be monitored. If they don't already have one I would have a department whose job is to predict scenarios and explore their feasibility.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                THere is bound to be another attack. Then again, England only has itself to blame for allowing so many jihadi's in to this country and then doing nothing about them (even when they openly call for your death).

Mailman
                what were they thinking when they allowed known terrorists from other countries around the world into this country and gave them asylum .
                despite repeated pleas by other countries to extradite them.

Comment

If so, when and what will it be?
                  This is not the place for these matters. If you have this information you should inform the authorities at once!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                    This is not the place for these matters. If you have this information you should inform the authorities at once!

Only repeating what Manningham-Butler said yesterday. And she undoubtedly has more info than I have ....
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X