• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone seen this snow yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen this snow yet?

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=51.9;-1.4;5&l=snow

N but sure I can see a nuke coming from Russia on that thing.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

3 months of arctic temperatures and record snowfalls according to the Daily Express. Probably.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Daily Mail said thundersnow would "obliterate" the weekend. I've gone to my safe space to hide.

Comment

Just started here. Pifflingly little amount so far.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Daily Mail said thundersnow would "obliterate" the weekend.
            Brand of cider?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Daily Mail said thundersnow would "obliterate" the weekend. I've gone to my safe space to hide.
              Is thundersnow a codename for cocaine? If so, that makes sense.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It's a new type of weather created to, bizarrely, terrify the snowflake generation.

Comment

According to the BBC weather

It' supposed to be heavy downpour in Hampshire. I'd call it a light drizzle, but I'm from Up North so we're used to rain.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
                    It' supposed to be heavy downpour in Hampshire. I'd call it a light drizzle, but I'm from Up North so we're used to rain.
                    According to my spies, it was snowing in Oldham earlier.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X