• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi MF

How is sledge trade going today?

It's all going down hill.

HTH.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

That's what my accountant said...

Comment

Its snow joke guys
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          How is sledge trade going today?
          No idea. I'm stuck on some god forsaken island in the middle of the sea.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            We usually call it "Britain", or occasionally "the United Kingdom".

HTH
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              We usually call it "Britain", or occasionally "the United Kingdom".

HTH
              What....Guernsey??
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Kick the sides off and sell them as surfboards.

HTHBIDI
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  What....Guernsey??
                  Oh, is that where he is? Servicing his offshore account, I take it...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Oh, is that where he is? Servicing his offshore accountant (in his mind at least), I take it...
                    FTFY
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X