• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So true

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So true

Interesting. Surely to some extent simple age plays a role though... Millenials are at most mid-30s and generally 20s, so don't have much managerial experience for instance. They'll grow into it.

Did you watch the "What's the problem with millenials" video that's doing the rounds at the moment?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Would also be interesting to compare if a similar survey had been done, say 40 years ago, with 3 generations, and maybe 40 years before that. How many times would the youngest generation be considered lazy and self obsessed and the older ones be seen as less adaptable?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Would also be interesting to compare if a similar survey had been done, say 40 years ago, with 3 generations, and maybe 40 years before that. How many times would the youngest generation be considered lazy and self obsessed and the older ones be seen as less adaptable?
        Nah, there's no way those hard working hippies would allow themselves to be tarred with that brush.

Comment

So next time PG moans about "boomers", I can tell him "get stuffed - I'm generation X". What's the term for the generation following the millenials?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

So true

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            What's the term for the generation following the millenials?
            They are too lazy to come up with a name.

Comment

Or, Generation Z, Post-Millenials, iGeneration...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                They are too lazy to have sex so there won't be one.
                FTFY

Comment

What's the term for the generation following the millenials?
                  The safe-space Generation?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

So next time PG moans about "boomers", I can tell him "get stuffed - I'm generation X". What's the term for the generation following the millenials?
                    Snowflake of course, so busy getting offended they forget to do anything.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X