• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear - a bit of a smooth operator.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear - a bit of a smooth operator.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/261140...ce-sex-policy/

FUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE Married Calais Jungle charity boss beds toyboy migrant and ‘sets up love nest with refugee’ after boasting of zero-tolerance sex policy
    Clare Moseley forbade Care4Calais workers from having sex with migrants, but her relationship with Tunisian Mohamed Bajjar was well-known
    Bajjar, 27, was previously exposed by The Sun for posing as a Syrian refugee in the Jungle after conning a British woman to get married in Tunisia.

And earlier this month Clare, 46, dumped Bajjar, known as Kimo, fearing he had conned her out of thousands of pounds.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

i read something similar a while back but they didn't name names. Just that several charity workers were known to be having relationships with asylum seekers.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      i read something similar a while back but they didn't name names. Just that several charity workers were known to be having relationships with asylum seekers.
      Apparently it was all a lie then, yet it was well known. One has to worry why the newspapers ignore it. Or will the Sun & Mail be sued within an inch of their life soon having imagined it? I'm rather hoping Will-Iam puts the boot in and gets her sacked he always seemed like a sensible chap admittedly with weird dress sense.

Have to be amused it was a married head of a charity and a known conman. If it had been a free woman going along to help & a upstanding carpenter actually from a war zone I would have some sympathy.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X