• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Life is Complete

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Life is Complete

Jenny Agutter sat next to me on the tube this afternoon and clucked and cooed over my baby son.

The saucy minx had her shirt loosely buttoned as well as she kept leaning forwards...

Sorry, just have to nip to the bathroom...

Again.

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Jenny Agutter sat next to me on the tube this afternoon and clucked and cooed over my baby son.

The saucy minx had her shirt loosely buttoned as well as she kept leaning forwards...

Sorry, just have to nip to the bathroom...

Again.
    Baby son? I do apologise Mr Lucifer - I had you pegged as a 55/60 year old. You are clearly just a very mature man!

Bravo to you.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

An old fart before my time, you mean?

I blame Zeity's influence.

Comment

An old fart before my time, you mean?

I blame Zeity's influence.

I dont know why - you dont come accross as boring or anything....you must just ooze maturity
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I dont know why - you dont come accross as boring or anything....you must just ooze maturity
          Well, I'm having a couple of glasses of a nice 12 year old scotch so maybe that's what you can detect seeping out of me?

You, on the other hand, ooze perkiness, vivaciousness and fun.

Comment

Well, I'm having a couple of glasses of a nice 12 year old scotch so maybe that's what you can detect seeping out of me?

You, on the other hand, ooze perkiness, vivaciousness and fun.

yay That about sums me up! I'm obviously not oozing much of it tonight being stuck in the house like, but this is very much a one off.

Hows your scotch working out for you then?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              yay That about sums me up! I'm obviously not oozing much of it tonight being stuck in the house like, but this is very much a one off.

Hows your scotch working out for you then?
              Ah, quality always shines through, SallyAnne. It will make next Friday all the more welcome. What's a good night out for you then?

It's working wonders. I can feel my toes curling as that warming liquid works its Friday evening magic. Just hoping my boy doesn't get me up too early in the morning.

Comment

Ah, quality always shines through, SallyAnne. It will make next Friday all the more welcome. What's a good night out for you then?

It's working wonders. I can feel my toes curling as that warming liquid works its Friday evening magic. Just hoping my boy doesn't get me up too early in the morning.

A special night out for me would be going to a gorgeous English restaurant (mmmm Lamb), then curling up in one of those high back old leather chairs in front of a fire with a couple of bottles of very expensive red wine. Theres a great place up here called Lumley Castle - it lets you do that all night (for a very modest fee (for an IT contractor anyway!))

But to be honest, I'm more than happy sitting in a spit and sawdust pub from 12 o'clock getting more and more drunk with the more "normal" folk of the world.

My idea of hell these days is busy towny bars though - thats one of the reasons I moved out of Newcastle...I'm well past all that crazy party bar thing. Heard all of the patter, experienced all of the madness - now I just like good company and good fun.

How old is your son? Is he your pride and joy?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Crickey, SallyAnne, have you been following me around recently? You have neatly summed up my thoughts on an evening's revelry. I've done all the towny stuff to death and like nothing more than a nice relaxing evening, good company, good chat, and a hedonistic experience all around. Give me a corner boozer and half a dozen decent pints over a flashy bar every day.

For a fabulous feast of English cooking I like to go to Simpsons. Their jugged hare is to die for and they serve up a mean bottle of St Emilion.

Do you like to cook yourself? It's one of my passions. Did some lovely lamb shanks in a rich, charred vegetable sauce earlier in the week. If you like lamb. I think you would have liked this. Oh so many passions and so little time!

My lad is eight and a bit months old and, of course, I love him to bits. He's just started crawling with a vengeance and is into everything. He found his way into the fireplace this morning (not lit, I hasten to add) and came out covered head to foot in soot. So cute.

Comment

Crickey, SallyAnne, have you been following me around recently? You have neatly summed up my thoughts on an evening's revelry. I've done all the towny stuff to death and like nothing more than a nice relaxing evening, good company, good chat, and a hedonistic experience all around. Give me a corner boozer and half a dozen decent pints over a flashy bar every day.

For a fabulous feast of English cooking I like to go to Simpsons. Their jugged hare is to die for and they serve up a mean bottle of St Emilion.

Do you like to cook yourself? It's one of my passions. Did some lovely lamb shanks in a rich, charred vegetable sauce earlier in the week. If you like lamb. I think you would have liked this. Oh so many passions and so little time!

My lad is eight and a bit months old and, of course, I love him to bits. He's just started crawling with a vengeance and is into everything. He found his way into the fireplace this morning (not lit, I hasten to add) and came out covered head to foot in soot. So cute.

ha ha - excellent I would absolutely love to have kids - I reckon they'd keep you amused for the rest of your life! That must've been really sweet I hope you had the video camera out!

Where is Simpsons then? That London? Me and the other half are coming down for a few days in December (staying at the Sanderson no less!) Its my birthday treat - I'd love to squeeze in a really posh meal somewhere, in between all the Molly Mog boozing time!

I'd love to be able to cook, cause (and I'm pleased the board is empty) I love spending time in the kitchen. Always have. But unfortunately I'm rubbish at it! I made Lasagne on Tuesday night for my bloke coming in - it looked gorgeous and I was very proud of myself...until we ate it and the lasagne sheets were rock hard.

Your lady must be chuffed to bits having a fella who can cook. If I had to choose all over again I'd definately choose a chef as my bloke....or a male hairdresser!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X