• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not safe for Xoggy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not safe for Xoggy

Some of our posters will make it to 100, unless 'self love' counts against you.

University of Sheffield scientists find nuns have stronger immune systems | Daily Mail Online

Want to live longer? Avoid having sex: Nuns have stronger immune systems and are less vulnerable to infections
    Scientists found that mealworm beetles who avoid mating tend to live longer
    It's thought sex weakens their immune system - leaving them vulnerable to bugs
    Despite the findings being on insects, they believe it could apply to humans
    Maybe the Catholics were right?

I don't know after an hour or so of hammering the nail I feel great!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I thought self love had previously been reported in these pages as being beneficial? Well that's my excuse anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      I thought self love had previously been reported in these pages as being beneficial? Well that's my excuse anyway..
      Certainly explains your username....

But yes, 21 per month from a report two weeks ago.

As for vetran, if it takes you an hour to knock one out, jeepers man, change your technique, stop thinking about your wife.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Certainly explains your username....

But yes, 21 per month from a report two weeks ago.

As for vetran, if it takes you an hour to knock one out, jeepers man, change your technique, stop thinking about your wife.
        Here look. More than a fortnight ago, but it was me who posted it so...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Here look. More than a fortnight ago, but it was me who posted it so...
          It was actually the missus that showed me the same link. Presumably wants me too worn out too stray while in London.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Sounds like a typical Daily Fail thing. One week it turns you blind and gives you cancer, the next it's the elixir of a long and healthy life.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Sounds like a typical Daily Fail thing. One week it turns you blind and gives you cancer, the next it's the elixir of a long and healthy life.
              So long as you get the right week then...

Comment

It was actually the missus that showed me the same link. Presumably wants me too worn out too stray while in London.
                I don't know that would work, the more I perform either solo or in a team the randier I get.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I don't know that would work, the more I perform either solo or in a team the randier I get.
                  Not sure I'll be telling her that. Older guy at the snooker club gave me some advice - before you go out with a girl you reckon you'll be sleeping with that night, knock one out - you'll last longer when you're with her. Proper advice.

Reminds me of the classic joke....
                  My wife was fighting naked with two lesbians. I tried helping but only managed to knock one out.

Comment

Not sure I'll be telling her that. Older guy at the snooker club gave me some advice - before you go out with a girl you reckon you'll be sleeping with that night, knock one out - you'll last longer when you're with her. Proper advice.

Reminds me of the classic joke....
                    My wife was fighting naked with two lesbians. I tried helping but only managed to knock one out.
                    yep good advice saved me being called mr quickie many times.

Comment

Working...
                    X