• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Q for Admin - Sub forum for Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q for Admin - Sub forum for Brexit?

Given that we're going to be getting a dozen new identical threads created by the same people each day for at least the next two years. Can we have a sub-forum for this crap so the rest of us can get back to enjoying the place please?

Ta muchly.

Pondy.
    No, Admin has enough to do already.
    0.00%
    Yeabutnobutyeahbut. No.
    3.57%
    Three nods.
    17.86%
    Hell no!
    10.71%
    Not on your nelly.
    7.14%
    Definitely not.
    0.00%
    $yes = no. $yes
    3.57%
    I think we should wait a while.
    0.00%
    Yes.
    50.00%
    Just merge admin with AndyW's Mum and create a massive superhuman superstate. No.
    7.14%

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Given that we're going to be getting a dozen new identical threads created by the same people each day for at least the next two years. Can we have a sub-forum for this crap so the rest of us can get back to enjoying the place please?

Ta muchly.

Pondy.
    Seconded!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thirded!
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Admin why not create an Outlook-type rule that moves all "Brexit" posts straight to Trash.

Comment

Aye. One massive thread is a bit clunky.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Should not have fooking voted for Brexit, then we would not have this problem in the first place

Comment

Cheers Pondy. I asked the mods to stop merging all the Brexit threads before Xmas I think it was. I think that Brexit is an important thing, potentially a colossal change for us all, and that debate about it is fun. This is history unfolding before our very eyes!

We will see, in the next decade or so, whether sas was right or not, and I would like to be able to revisit his threads to either point and laugh or to congratulate him on his sooth-like abilities without having to trawl through a million posts in the Brexit merged thread.

The sub forum has merit, I will grant you that, dear pondy! That's the kind of outside of the box, lateral, yet joined up blue sky thinking that this place has been missing of late. I miss bunk.

My concern with all of the Brexit threads being in one sub forum is that there will only be two new posts a day in General. Do you feel my pain?

Maybe we should put it to the vote... Shall I add a poll to the thread? Nod once for yes, twice for no and your wish shall be granted.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Should not have fooking voted for Brexit, then we would not have this problem in the first place
                These are your threads.. ..

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You can't change your vote now dear boy. This is no stalinist state.

shit: three double nods already. Let's poll this mother!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    Cheers Pondy. I asked the mods to stop merging all the Brexit threads before Xmas I think it was. I think that Brexit is an important thing, potentially a colossal change for us all, and that debate about it is fun. This is history unfolding before our very eyes!

We will see, in the next decade or so, whether sas was right or not, and I would like to be able to revisit his threads to either point and laugh or to congratulate him on his sooth-like abilities without having to trawl through a million posts in the Brexit merged thread.

The sub forum has merit, I will grant you that, dear pondy! That's the kind of outside of the box, lateral, yet joined up blue sky thinking that this place has been missing of late. I miss bunk.

My concern with all of the Brexit threads being in one sub forum is that there will only be two new posts a day in General. Do you feel my pain?

Maybe we should put it to the vote... Shall I add a poll to the thread? Nod once for yes, twice for no and your wish shall be granted.
                    Yes. What we definitely need is a referendum on the topic.

I agree that brexit is a huge and massively divisive topic and many people will want to discuss it.

Comment

Working...
                    X