• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was Obama a success ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Obama a success ?

What is his legacy after 8 years?

Syria is beyond a mess, no relationship with Russia, ISIS has grown, Palestine/Israel not evolved. Guantanamo Bay is still going. However I suppose he didn't purposely start any wars, he made up with Cuba, found Bin Laden. He won a Nobel peace prize - not sure what for! Domestically not sure what he has done apart from Healthcare reform. He endorsed Hilary and no one listened. Gun controls not changed. US in huge debt. Struggling to see if he leaves a better world behind....

The septics saw Blair as some sort of success - probably because he was Bush's lapdog and complicit in Poppa Bush's vengeance.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Whenever you see him he exudes class and dignity IMO but I'm not sure what he's actually done... though I don't follow US news that much it has to be said. I suppose he's changed America's attitudes on climate change but then lots of people here would put that under 'con' rather than 'pro'

Him and Michelle come across very well, it's going to be a shock to the system when Trump takes over.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

You mean he didn't manage to start war with Russia and destroy the whole world ? Yes good job.

Comment

Obamacare

Comment

Anti-British, Pro-EU, Racist. Fail.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
                  Obamacare
                  Which seems to be falling apart of late.

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                  Anti-British, Pro-EU, Racist. Fail.
                  He's not anti-British (just anti Brexit) or racist. Good try
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

In the eight years of his presidency, Obama has completed a staggering 306 rounds of golf!.

He has teed off more times than any other US president in history. And that's saying something.

Yes, An unequivocal success
                    Last edited by Pip in a Poke; 18 January 2017, 22:33.

Comment

Working...
                    X