• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It seems there is a reason for Mad Cat ladies.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems there is a reason for Mad Cat ladies.

Extreme PMS? Your cat may be to blame | Daily Mail Online

Extreme PMS? Scientists say the symptoms may be caused by a parasite carried by your CAT
    Researchers have found parasite may be linked to severe forms of PMS
    Parasite has previously been linked with anxiety, aggression and schizophrenia
    One in 12 women suffers from a severe form of premenstrual syndrome
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

That's cos all women are mad anyway.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I will check all 3 of Mrs BP's pussies carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        That's cos all women are mad anyway.
        I couldn't possibly comment.

Thought it was interesting, as we find out more we realise we know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          I couldn't possibly comment.

Thought it was interesting, as we find out more we realise we know nothing.
          I was being facetious.

It is well known that healthy young male adults are used as the normal human medical model, and even in situations where the illness effects older people unless it mainly effects females e.g breast cancer, men are used again e.g. heart disease, stroke. There have been attempts in recent years to educate doctors particularly in emergency medicine to be aware of the latter as diseases can present differently in men and women. So this means men who present with breast cancer and women who present with heart attacks aren't left to die.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I was being facetious.

It is well known that healthy young male adults are used as the normal human medical model, and even in situations where the illness effects older people unless it mainly effects females e.g breast cancer, men are used again e.g. heart disease, stroke. There have been attempts in recent years to educate doctors particularly in emergency medicine to be aware of the latter as diseases can present differently in men and women. So this means men who present with breast cancer and women who present with heart attacks aren't left to die.
            no offence meant.

Yes indeed our experts are far from it.

Lets hope we see more of this type of investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              no offence meant.
              I wasn't offended it made me laugh.

The DM is known as one of the sexist papers around and the majority of it's readership is women.

Comment

It is well known that healthy young male adults are used as the normal human medical model
                Well it's news to me. Care to point at a reliable source for this?

Comment

Working...
                X