• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump seems to be the biggest snowflake in the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump seems to be the biggest snowflake in the world

From getting wound up by ageing actresses comments:

Donald Trump Melts Down in Response to Meryl Streep Golden Globes Speech Criticizing Him

to being sensitive about the size of his, erm, crowd compared to Obama's:

Row over size of crowd at Trump inauguration escalates as press secretary Sean Spicer rounds on press

Hardly presidential material is he?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Hardly presidential material is he?
      Damn I'm agreeing with Ass, oh dear.

Not funny unfortunately.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Damn I'm agreeing with Ass, oh dear.

Not funny unfortunately.
        That's cos you are not one of his US supporters.

I'm hearing people on the radio born and brought up in countries behind the iron curtain when it was in place feeling very afraid.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Not funny unfortunately.
          Indeed. I'm sure that not-so-friendly leaders will have noted this and will instal processes to wind him up so he doesn't get any sleep at all (apparently he tweets this stuff in the early hours of the morning, losing sleep over insults).
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Indeed. I'm sure that not-so-friendly leaders will have noted this and will instal processes to wind him up so he doesn't get any sleep at all (apparently he tweets this stuff in the early hours of the morning, losing sleep over insults).
            If all leaders around the world do that they will kill him off with the stress - after all he is 70.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              If all leaders around the world do that they will kill him off with the stress - after all he is 70.
              Nah, at his age he probably needs to get up 3 times in the night anyway - might as well fire some random tweets off whilst he's at it

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Nah, at his age he probably needs to get up 3 times in the night anyway
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Nah, at his age he probably needs to get up 3 times in the night and needs to sit down to urinate anyway - might as well fire some random tweets off whilst he's sat at it
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

lets invite him onto CUK maybe that will finish him off!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X