• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clubbing a leaver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clubbing a leaver

Missed this was going to be a parroty thread then I thought 'I wonder'.

Brexit voter died after brutal attack by Remain supporter in row over EU referendum | The Independent

A Brexit supporter died after being savagely beaten and threatened with being set on fire during a row over Britain’s membership of the European Union (EU).

Duncan Keating, 58, was attacked by his Remain-supporting neighbour, Graham Dunn, in Ancoats, Manchester, during a furious argument over the result of the EU referendum.

Dunn, 62, hit his victim with a parasol, punched him repeatedly and threatened to set him on fire, according to the Manchester Evening News.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

The Brexitiers started it.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

This is more like Mafia's Club if you leave you shall die.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Missed this was going to be a parroty thread then I thought 'I wonder'.

Brexit voter died after brutal attack by Remain supporter in row over EU referendum | The Independent

A Brexit supporter died after being savagely beaten and threatened with being set on fire during a row over Britain’s membership of the European Union (EU).

Duncan Keating, 58, was attacked by his Remain-supporting neighbour, Graham Dunn, in Ancoats, Manchester, during a furious argument over the result of the EU referendum.

Dunn, 62, hit his victim with a parasol, punched him repeatedly and threatened to set him on fire, according to the Manchester Evening News.
        Classy.

Comment

Not exactly Voltaire!

I disagree with what you say so I will beat you to death because you said it.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            Classy.
            It's Ancoats, one of the roughest parts of central Manchester. It will have been a pub umbrella. They'll have called it a parasol for southern readers.

The argument was probably nothing to do with Brexit directly, just Graham with a snide flicking the vs and Duncan asking how his wife was. Long history of fighting in the area, used to be much more organised back in the day:

BBC - Manchester - History - The Scuttlers of Manchester
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              Not exactly Voltaire!

I disagree with what you say so I will beat you to death because you said it.
              "You disagree!!! how dare you!!!
              I will invade you home, I will rape your wife, kill your children and finally I will kill you."

Comment

"Mr Keating was found dead in his bedroom six hours later. An autopsy showed he died from breathing difficulties after consuming alcohol, methadone and cannabis."

Nothing to do with the bit of argie-bargy then .
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  "Mr Keating was found dead in his bedroom six hours later. An autopsy showed he died from breathing difficulties after consuming alcohol, methadone and cannabis."

Nothing to do with the bit of argie-bargy then .
                  Yes, stupid titles...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                    Yes, stupid titles...
                    yeah teach me to read rubbish newspapers
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X