• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perm Interview Questions I have always wanted to know but was afraid to ask..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perm Interview Questions I have always wanted to know but was afraid to ask..

Provided you perm interview over the phone.. (with no face to faces )

Do you think it is fine to ask the interviewer to send you a picture of your work cubicle? And how do you find out who is sitting behind you, spying on your monitors.

This is a tricky one ... How do you ask whether they have lockable toilets, and not just those shared ones where in the morning you have to hear and smell what everyone had to eat last night. Seriously, I don't know how people can use these shared facilities ... As an alternative I'd like to know if one could use the Disabled toilet ... which I usually do..
    Last edited by europetractor; 23 January 2017, 22:26.

Are you drunk?

Just do a normal interview and when you have the face to face investigate the office.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post

Do you think it is fine to ask the interviewer to send you a picture of your work cubicle? And how do you find out who is sitting behind you, spying on your monitors.

This is a tricky one ... How do you ask whether they have lockable toilets, and not just those shared ones where in the morning you have to hear and smell what everyone had to eat last night. Seriously, I don't know how people can use these shared facilities ... As an alternative I'd like to know if one could use the Disabled toilet ... which I usually do..

Comment

few years ago was on a contract in Fabrique Belgique and had to do a couple of business trips to the UK (talk about busman's holiday) and the company's office in the smoke, the toilets were like in a motorway services, disgusting, so I know what you mean

Milan.

Comment

LMAO

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Are you drunk?

Just do a normal interview and when you have the face to face investigate the office.
          I was thinking same thing.

Comment

Permie rights

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post

Bravo.

You’re right to concentrate on things which will improve your output. There are other important things to consider though, such as;
              1. Is there loads of office tail you can flirt with?
              2. Do they serve decent fish and chips in the canteen on Fridays?
              3. Will you be able to have a nice kip in your car in the car park without being disturbed?
              4. Is there a decent pub in the vicinity that’s open of a lunchtime?

Bound to be more, there are keen minds at work in General after all.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Bound to be more, there are keen minds at work in General after all.
                Sad thing is he posted in prof forums.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X