• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A50 avoidance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A50 avoidance

A57,A8 and A51 looks promising

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Man, it's bad enough all the sockies posting parody threads. Bleedin mods are at it now

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Problem with that is it takes you to Aix, with its one way system. I once got caught there on Bastille night. I had to drive round in circles until I got up to escape velocity and made it through the old city out onto the main road again.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Don't forget to drive on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Man, it's bad enough all the sockies posting parody threads. Bleedin mods are at it now

Could always turn it into a parroty thread.

Or even an odd parity thread
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Problem with that is it takes you to Aix, with its one way system.
            Sadly IBM didn't know that either.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Don't forget to drive on the left.
              After we take back control British drivers will be allowed to drive on the left all over Europe. And speak English.

I thought the A50 went to Uttoxeter. And there's no reason to go there except to buy a pro Brexit JCB.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                After we take back control British drivers will be allowed to drive on the left all over Europe. And speak English.

I thought the A50 went to Uttoxeter. And there's no reason to go there except to buy a JCB.
                Not a horse racing fan then?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                X