• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Summer Holiday 2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Summer Holiday 2017

Afternoon All,

all this cold weather, freezing temperatures, gets me thinking about getting away from it all in the summer and hence the question,

The Annual CUK Summer Holiday

Where are we going this year and when, of all of the Forums on the Internet which one are we going to join for a week ?

I'll never forget when we joined the Caravaner's Forum, that was a well deserved holiday and a lot of fun for all, I wasn't here for the Mumsnet trip, had pressing Project activities.

So, any ideas, preferences for where and when we all go this year ?

Best,

Milan.

I used to be a member of a Christian Game Programming forum. That was a weird place, full of Young Earth creationists posting links to 'science' proving fossils were a few thousand years old... like the climate threads here basically.

I'm pretty sure it went extinct, ironically.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Is the caravan thread still accessible? Did we ever find out which one of our number snitched?
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        Afternoon All,

all this cold weather, freezing temperatures, gets me thinking about getting away from it all in the summer and hence the question,

The Annual CUK Summer Holiday

Where are we going this year and when, of all of the Forums on the Internet which one are we going to join for a week ?

I'll never forget when we joined the Caravaner's Forum, that was a well deserved holiday and a lot of fun for all, I wasn't here for the Mumsnet trip, had pressing Project activities.

So, any ideas, preferences for where and when we all go this year ?

Best,

Milan.
        Re: Limited company director do I need to pay tax? : Indefinite Leave to Remain - Page 2 • Immigrationboards.com

Comment

I am personally going to troll the hell out of this forum: mods are very lax, people get wound up easily, what's not to like?

Comment

Information
            You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

Interesting...I've never been on it

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Does Bob borrow your laptop when he visits?

Comment

Same here, now pass me over that sandwich, will ya?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Does Bob borrow your laptop when he visits?
                  He's onsite at End ClientCo in force but...... the internal WiFi here is borked so i'm tethered to my phone

Comment

didn't realise you were from India Barry
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X