• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sean Spicer quits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean Spicer quits

or gets fired. <placeholder>

Can't be long now, can it?

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Why would he get fired?
    He's entirely in sync with his boss and has plenty of "alternative facts" in him yet
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Why would he get fired?
      He's entirely in sync with his boss and has plenty of "alternative facts" in him yet
      I read/heard somewhere that Conway was after his job. Although I don't know if it's a step up or down from "Senior Adviser"

Comment

Sean Spicer is a great man. He's doing a great job. Everyone thinks so. He's going to be great. Really great.
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Peskov will replace him.

You've heard it on here first!

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
            Sean Spicer is a great man. He's doing a great job. Everyone thinks so. He's going to be great. Really great.
            I like your facts, man.!
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wales will definitely win this years six nations. Period #spicerfact

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Why would he get fired?
                Fired at? Got to be a chance of him being taken out as collateral damage.

Comment

Sean Spicer quits

Sean Spicer resigns - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)White House press secretary Sean Spicer resigned Friday morning, according to three White House officials.

Spicer's resignation came after New York financier and former Trump campaign fundraiser Anthony Scaramucci accepted the position as White House communications director.

A White House official and top GOP adviser said President Donald Trump asked Spicer to stay on, but he resigned.

Comment

And now you have your answer: 6 months. Pretty reasonable, I'd say, although I think he may be on the bench for a little while...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X