• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

umbrella companies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umbrella companies

has anyone used "Contractor Umbrella" ? They are top of the list in the umbrella section and I'm thinking of using them

I'd say go for it. Lisa (who's now left) and Lucy (current MD) post(ed) on here regularly with solid advice. Lucy was Forum Advisor of the year last year as well I believe. They also run the All Umbrellas Are Equal set up and have done a lot of work fighting the contractors corner on a number of legislations.

If you have a look in the 'Umbrella Companies' section of the forums, where you should have posted this, you will see Lucy offering lots of advice to new and more experience posters.

Give them a bell and have a chat. Friendly bunch as well..

Kudos to you for going for a reputable company and not being drawn in by an offshore scheme one as well.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by misuk11 View Post
      has anyone used "Contractor Umbrella" ? They are top of the list in the umbrella section and I'm thinking of using them
      misuk11 if I can be of any assistance please let me know - more than happy to talk you through things.

Comment

Working...
      X