• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico, I need your advice.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico, I need your advice.

Chico,

I think I have been sent a sign from God. I’ve just had a Tesco’s Cornish pasty, but it was possessed by Satan as it went straight through me giving me a huge bowel movement and giving me my visions of God.

Does this sign mean that I should stone all Cornish people or does it mean that I should stone people from Tesco’s? I’m new to all this and need your advise on how to interpret signs from God.
    Drivel is my speciality

Originally posted by Buffoon
    Chico,

I think I have been sent a sign from God. I’ve just had a Tesco’s Cornish pasty, but it was possessed by Satan as it went straight through me giving me a huge bowel movement and giving me my visions of God.

Does this sign mean that I should stone all Cornish people or does it mean that I should stone people from Tesco’s? I’m new to all this and need your advise on how to interpret signs from God.
    Stone?

More like "Pebble Dash"...

Comment

The devil moves bowels in mysterious ways.

Comment

Please come to our Alpha Brainwashing course where your bowel experiences will be explained to you.

HTH
        Chico
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

One problem with this. It seems that pasties originated from Devon after the discovery of a 16th century recipe is some accounts. It is the devils work. Stick to raw steak.
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Have you tried asking Gillian McKeith ?

Chico,

Comment

Originally posted by Logie
              Does she give spiritual advice? Bloody woman, ‘eat this’, ‘don’t eat that’, now you say she dictates how we should interpret signs from God.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Woof! Woof! Now that's a sign from dog.

IGMC
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Dunno about signs from God but at least she'll be able to tell you if you are getting your vitamins

Does she give spiritual advice? Bloody woman, ‘eat this’, ‘don’t eat that’, now you say she dictates how we should interpret signs from God.

Comment

Originally posted by Logie
                    Have you seen her? Flipping skeletal crone she is. I've never seen a worse advert for her own products or a woman more in dire need of a steak and kidney pudding and mushy peas.

Comment

Working...
                    X