PDA

View Full Version : Five stages of grief - Anger

GB9
27th January 2017, 23:48
Well, judging by some of the extreme posts that a few of the Remnants have come up with in the last couple of days, it looks like they have finally made it to anger. This has probably been caused by:

- Realisation that the DAs won't be able to block Brexit, or indeed even have a say;
- The publishing of the A50 Bill and Jezza supporting it;
- That Trump will team up with the UK and hates the EU;
- That the EU imembers are breaking rank from the Commission;
- That hardly any jobs are leaving the UK for Germany or France. Indeed the ones going seem to be heading for Dublin;
- That the US, Saudi, Aus, South Africa etc. want trade agreements;
- That the UK had the best GDP growth of the G7 in 2016.

Final realisation that they have lost has led the Remnants to post abusive bile about the UK tax system and its politicians.

A shame in one way but a step on the way to acceptance. Hopefully that will come soon and they will get on with their lives.

DimPrawn
27th January 2017, 23:49
Amen to that.

The snowflakes need to grow some. The future of Britain has never looked better.

greenlake
27th January 2017, 23:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYN4CllWuiM

AtW
28th January 2017, 01:43
So Sterling drops 25% and in Sterling terms economy is "growing" by 0.6% - wow! :laugh

NotAllThere
28th January 2017, 06:45
Final realisation that they have lost has led the Remnants to post abusive bile about the UK tax system and its politicians...Now, I've been saying that you are deeply thick and delusional since you started posting here. But are you really so dumb and delusional to believe that

a) The UK tax system is great
and
b) That UK politicians are truly wonderful human beings, especially those in the government's cabinet?

Just wondering.

Bee
28th January 2017, 12:02
I'm neutral. :wink

OwlHoot
28th January 2017, 12:04
I'm neutral. :wink

So you're not a live wire then.

Bee
28th January 2017, 12:06

What?:confused:

BlasterBates
28th January 2017, 12:14
What?:confused:

as in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/staticarchive/80159a1616567dba1e8a3de4f3b042360ff3e120.gif

shaunbhoy
28th January 2017, 13:26

More of a busted flush.

:wink

Bee
28th January 2017, 14:07
More of a busted flush.

:wink

Why? Do I look like a Remainer? :D

BrilloPad
28th January 2017, 15:20
Is the 5th stage of grief joining CUK?

sasguru
30th January 2017, 10:30
The future of Britain has never looked better.

Well I disagree but am always willing to change my mind.
Perhaps you could explain by what mechanism throwing a spanner in the works of trade with our largest trading partner (EU) at the same time as our 2nd largest trading partner (US) goes into a protectionist mindset is going to enhance our economic position?

LondonManc
30th January 2017, 10:32
Is the 5th stage of grief joining CUK?

No, it's the first sign of insanity
The second is creating a sockie

northernladyuk
30th January 2017, 13:09
Now, I've been saying that you are deeply thick and delusional since you started posting here. But are you really so dumb and delusional to believe that

a) The UK tax system is great
and
b) That UK politicians are truly wonderful human beings, especially those in the government's cabinet?

Just wondering.

Leave him alone. He's still in the denial stage and thinks it's going to work out fine.

northernladyuk
30th January 2017, 13:14
Well I disagree but am always willing to change my mind.
Perhaps you could explain by what mechanism throwing a spanner in the works of trade with our largest trading partner (EU) at the same time as our 2nd largest trading partner (US) goes into a protectionist mindset is going to enhance our economic position?

It just is, OK?

shaunbhoy
30th January 2017, 13:19
It just is, OK?

Hey OG, are you just waiting for the "full op" before completing the metamorphosis?

:laugh

northernladyuk
30th January 2017, 13:26
Hey OG, are you just waiting for the "full op" before completing the metamorphosis?

:laugh

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/080/371/dbb.jpg