View Full Version : IR payments

5th May 2004, 11:29
I sent my 652a to CH in Jan after a dormant period for the company of 12 months and have received a payment to the company from the IR for overpayed PAYE.

The company bank a/c is closed. Is there any way I can cash this cheque?


1st June 2005, 13:05
I had an rebate from the IR after the bank a/c was closed. I called up the IR and told them the situation. They said "Ok, we will resend you the cheque with your personal name (as opposed to the company name)". Couple of weeks later I got the cheque in my name.