• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not Going Out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Going Out

Loving the new series...been panned a lot in the review but I find it a laugh a minute

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Loving the new series...been panned a lot in the review but I find it a laugh a minute
    I went to see the recording of the episode shown a couple of weeks ago (the babysitting one) back in July. My god Bobby Ball is hard work. This scenes with the kids weren't filmed in front of the studio audience.

However, as a result I found that episode had lost all its humour as I knew what was coming. Other episodes though, funny. It still misses Tim Vine and is missing Katie Wix this series.
    Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Yeah NGO has always been very funny, saw Lee Mack's stand up which was tulip, i guess the same writers don't work on both...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        Yeah NGO has always been very funny, saw Lee Mack's stand up which was tulip, i guess the same writers don't work on both...
        Is he that Norman Wisdom clone?

Comment

I've tried and tried with that program (I'm a fan of Lee Mack) but good grief, the gag-every-few-seconds style grates on me. Pity.

Comment

Working...
          X