• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beckham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckham

I feel a bit sorry for him.

I don't know a whole lot about footballists but from what I know about Beckham, he seems quite innocuous.

He does his charity work etc but doesn't, as far as I know, go around preaching about it.

So he's had a few hissy fits in emails that have been leaked; so what?

Somebody somewhere really has it in for him.

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

I don't know a whole lot about footballists but from what I know about Beckham, he seems quite innocuous.

He does his charity work etc but doesn't, as far as I know, go around preaching about it.

What's he won?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      What's he won?
      A set of ear plugs.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Everything I've ever heard is that he's a real class act. Even his voice is less annoying these days
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Blame the immigrants. After all Mo has one, maybe your mate Trump can help?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Blame the immigrants. After all Mo has one, maybe your mate Trump can help?
            I don't know how thick you are but the whole point of the post that seems to have riled you so much is a dig at Bercow because he's a self obsessed twerp in my opinion.

Regarding the way you seem to delight in rubbing my nose in having had some bad luck with my roles recently then I guess you're familiar with the facts?

I got divorced and lost my house back in the autumn & doubtless this has had some effect on my performance. The last one was just down to budgets. I've been doing this for 12 years now and have never had any problems.

But you know all that because you've obviously read my posts in the prof forums.

So, in my opinion, using language like that to attack somebody who has had a couple of bad life events recently just shows you up for what you are.

An odious little creep.

Comment

I don't know how thick you are but the whole point of the post that seems to have riled you so much is a dig at Bercow because he's a self obsessed twerp in my opinion.

Regarding the way you seem to delight in rubbing my nose in having had some bad luck with my roles recently then I guess you're familiar with the facts?

I got divorced and lost my house back in the autumn & doubtless this has had some effect on my performance. The last one was just down to budgets. I've been doing this for 12 years now and have never had any problems.

But you know all that because you've obviously read my posts in the prof forums.

So, in my opinion, using language like that to attack somebody who has had a couple of bad life events recently just shows you up for what you are.

An odious little creep.
              Do cheer up.

Forum: General
              All hope abandon ye who enter here. Seriously.

Comment

From what I've read, that somebody is the Taxman. Allegedly, natch.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

An odious little creep.
                  Nope you just come across as a useless twunt who wants to blame others for your misfortune, I didn't know or care about your life but immigrants didn't take your tax money or your wife, unless Abdul the Tax Inspector was in charge of your case. Hopefully Trump will keep him out of the US to protect others in your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    Nope you just come across as a useless twunt who wants to blame others for your misfortune, I didn't know or care about your life but immigrants didn't take your tax money or your wife, unless Abdul the Tax Inspector was in charge of your case. Hopefully Trump will keep him out of the US to protect others in your situation.
                    When are you going to get it into your pea sized brain that the entire post was about Bercow. Not immigrants!?

Anyhow, you're on iggy now so I no longer have to read your petulant, chip on the shoulder, vitriolic, lefty drivel.

So long sucker.
                    Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 7 February 2017, 20:19.

Comment

Working...
                    X