• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone in Stoke?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Stoke?

Just in case you didn't know, there's a by-election coming up and we've already seen a number of fake posts, dodgy housing deals and the whatnot so I would like to recommend this candidate:

The Incredible Flying Brick is standing in the Stoke-on-Trent Central by-election.
    When elected he pledges to:
    Abolish Gravity with immediate effect.
    Make fishing a spectator sport by introducing piranha to the Trent.
    Develop Stoke-on-Trent Civic Centre into an intergalactic space port.
    I will promote Pottermus Hippo to leader of Stoke City Council
    Ensure that all European trains will be fuelled by Gravy.
    We will bring back waterboarding, Teeth brushing and Washing behind the ears.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Oddly enough, I was earlier.

Popped into the excellent Knatchbull Arms for game pie and a couple of pints of Butcombe :

Comment

Well they will be right with the water boarding.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
        Oddly enough, I was earlier.

Popped into the excellent Knatchbull Arms for game pie and a couple of pints of Butcombe :
        As long as you weren't the UKIP photoshop expert:

Before:

After:

I personally would have popped around to Oxford Street to see if Nuttall had moved in yet
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X