• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Official SallyAnne is a woman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Official SallyAnne is a woman

It has to be said that despite feeling horrified at what has happened to MF's daughter 99% of blokes will offer thier condolences but the thought of buying flowers and hunting down the ward he is in would not occur to us.

With this outburst of pure unadulterated caring and thoughtfulness I declare SallyAnne 100% female and claim my £5.

Originally posted by Ardesco
    It has to be said that despite feeling horrified at what has happened to MF's daughter 99% of blokes will offer thier condolences but the thought of buying flowers and hunting down the ward he is in would not occur to us.

With this outburst of pure unadulterated caring and thoughtfulness I declare SallyAnne 100% female and claim my £5.

Not necessarily - I know a number of woofters that would respond the same way...
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I think with most women it's a front. They want you to think they are careing. On the whole women can be just as heartless and selfish as men, if not more so.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco

At last! Although MF declared me an official woman last Friday, so you're a bit late!

EO - thats pathetic and gay in the last 5 minutes....I'll put you on my naughty list mind!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          I think with most women it's a front. They want you to think they are careing. On the whole women can be just as heartless and selfish as men, if not more so.

Oh dear - someones had a bad time at the schoolof hard knocks eh?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            At last! Although MF declared me an official woman last Friday, so you're a bit late!

EO - thats pathetic and gay in the last 5 minutes....I'll put you on my naughty list mind!
            Hang on a minute... I didn't actually call you a raging queen, just offered it to the floor as a possibility.

I have no doubt, however, that you are a lady. Or at least female
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
              Hang on a minute... I didn't actually call you a raging queen, just offered it to the floor as a possibility.

I have no doubt, however, that you are a lady. Or at least female
              Thats no lady, thats my wife! (to quote Homer).
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                Not necessarily - I know a number of woofters that would respond the same way...
                Well i did say 99% of men

Comment

i still think she is a hairy arse builder

Comment

Well the photos from the CUK Crimbo Fantastic should dispell many myths...

Comment

Working...
                    X