• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote for me. 2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for me. 2017

I am still doing IT but this new year as a side thing I decided to put myself for an MP election in my country. It is so facked up here, an IT professional (me), is the most talented person to lead the country's policy.

Turns out I likely wont do as a politician, as you need much much selfishness, which I don't have (yet).

My agenda: Tax the banks and remove taxes for the poorest , including small businesses !

The agenda also has all the liberty cornerstones of our time, but in summary the people must be freed form financial warfare !

You might want to shelve the "Europe" from your moniker to give yourself any sort of a chance.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You might want to shelve the "Europe" from your moniker to give yourself any sort of a chance.

HTH

My country is in Europe. So that is not an issue .. noo there is plenty of people who like Europe, we want to change it, not drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post
        My country is in Europe. So that is not an issue .. noo there is plenty of people who like Europe, we want to change it, not drop it.
        Last time I checked the UK in the continent of Europe....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Your funeral. Might I suggest you stand in a "Remain" constituency?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Your funeral. Might I suggest you stand in a "Remain" constituency?

Brussels?

Comment

I am still doing IT but this new year as a side thing I decided to put myself for an MP election in my country. It is so facked up here, an IT professional (me), is the most talented person to lead the country's policy.

Turns out I likely wont do as a politician, as you need much much selfishness, which I don't have (yet).

My agenda: Tax the banks and remove taxes for the poorest , including small businesses !

The agenda also has all the liberty cornerstones of our time, but in summary the people must be freed form financial warfare !
              In SW England, an equivalent vote winning platform would be unlimited free buckfast for obese Scotsmen. Everyone wins.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                In SW England, an equivalent vote winning platform would be unlimited free buckfast for obese Scotsmen. Everyone wins.

Comment

You'll need to come up with a catchy campaign slogan....

Comment

Vote - None of the Above.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X