• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anson McCade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anson McCade

Has anyone had any dealing with these crackerjacks before?

They're an agency, I dont know where they're based like (the guy I spoke to was an Aussie, so I'm guessing London based!)

They are putting me forward for a CapGemini contract up here in sunny Newcastle, and in reading the small print of their first email it basically said by replying to the email I was confirming that I would not let any other agency represent me for a CapGemini job for the next 6 months!!!

Cheeky feckers! Like I'm going to agree to that!
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne

They're an agency, I dont know where they're based like (the guy I spoke to was an Aussie, so I'm guessing London based!)

They are putting me forward for a CapGemini contract up here in sunny Newcastle, and in reading the small print of their first email it basically said by replying to the email I was confirming that I would not let any other agency represent me for a CapGemini job for the next 6 months!!!

Dont reply to it then. Start a new e-mail as you are not "replying to that e-mail" you are copy and pasting to a new one.

Put at the bottom of your e-mails. By replying to this you agree to a 0% commission and pass all the money onto me.

Schweet.

Comment

Such a restriction that is not accepted by both parties explicitly won't be looked at favourably by the courts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
        Dont reply to it then. Start a new e-mail as you are not "replying to that e-mail" you are copy and pasting to a new one.
        I'd love to see that one stand up in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
          I'd love to see that one stand up in court.
          No much more than "reply to this and you can't use anyone else" which is a bit unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
            No much more than "reply to this and you can't use anyone else" which is a bit unrealistic.
            Just a tad.

Comment

Them and Cap Gemini sound like they are made for each other
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Exactly. They're not known as Crap Gemini for nothing, y'know...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                  Exactly. They're not known as Crap Gemini for nothing, y'know...
                  I second that. My current client have outsourced their IT infrastructure to them. It is a huge mistake in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

I went for an interview for a contract with them once. Guess what, Anson McCade, I never will again.

Comment

Working...
                    X