• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

this evening

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this evening

This evening was quite interesting. Went to the Hyde Park Brewery and had a couple of beers and a female friend of a collegue turned up (used to be his adminstrative assistant.) Went on to a real redneck bar to play pool (Giorgios, eh?) but their was a league match being played so off to the Red Rooster which was even more redneck and in the middle of nowhere. She was coming out with some really filthy innuendos (and I mean filthy, I've never heard anyhting like it) and she had huge knockers but she was a darn sight better at pool than me. Anyway after a few Killians we called it a night and she only lived down the road, in a trailer park. Dropped her off and then back to the hotel got stopped by a State Trooper for doing 61 in a 45. Asked a couple of questions, looked at the rental agreement and said drive on, slower. Nice chap.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt
    This evening was quite interesting. Went to the Hyde Park Brewery and had a couple of beers and a female friend of a collegue turned up (used to be his adminstrative assistant.) Went on to a real redneck bar to play pool (Giorgios, eh?) but their was a league match being played so off to the Red Rooster which was even more redneck and in the middle of nowhere. She was coming out with some really filthy innuendos (and I mean filthy, I've never heard anyhting like it) and she had huge knockers but she was a darn sight better at pool than me. Anyway after a few Killians we called it a night and she only lived down the road, in a trailer park. Dropped her off and then back to the hotel got stopped by a State Trooper for doing 61 in a 45. Asked a couple of questions, looked at the rental agreement and said drive on, slower. Nice chap.
    I didnt know that there was a caravan park near Hyde Park

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore
      I didnt know that there was a caravan park near Hyde Park
      darmstadt has a thing about pikey women. It's the smell...

Comment

Working...
      X