• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony's last chance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony's last chance

No, not Tony English, Tony Blair.

Today's queen's speech is his last chance to dash for a decent legacy. What should he include in it?

Originally posted by wendigo100
    What should he include in it?
    Queenie should stand up and say:

"My government has just been arrested and sent to the Tower of London.
    They will be charged with treason later today."
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Invade Syria.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Blair hasn't got enough time to change his legacy. He will be remebered for what he has already done

a couple of wars based on lies where our troops got sent in overstretched and under equipped

spin

lies - but that can be applied to any politician I suppose

What I cannot understand with NL and Blair is that they had the best ever chance to change things for good. They had a growing economy and a surplus of cash to use. They had the goodwill of most of the population. But the pi55ed the whole lot up the wall through complete waste, mismanagement and a massivie increase in stealth taxes.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I think I stand alone when I say I really like Tony Blair.

All politicians are the same in my eyes, but with Tony I actually believe he has a good heart.

I think it'll be a sad day when he stands down
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

You have got something right at last.

Comment

It's like letting a kid who has a few good ideas on how to run a sweet store loose inside of one.

Once he is there he forgets about all his good ideas and grabs as much as he can, gorges himself silly and then wonders why it all comes falling down around his ears a while later when he hasn't implemented any of his good ideas and has thrown out the existing good ideas he had because they were interfering with his little party.....

Comment

He is a w@@nker through and through - and a lying two faced one at that!

Personally I'd like to see him leave no 10 in a box
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

All politicians are the same in my eyes, but with Tony I actually believe he has a good heart.

I think it'll be a sad day when he stands down
                  I find him to be a sactimonious b*st*rd who has sold our country down the river for himself and not us. He has mismanaged the country and largely ignored it when it needed his attention and generally been a useless t*sser.

I have gone from being indifferent to hating the f**ker with a passion and I for one would be most happy for the serious fraud office to find something meaty on him and throw him away for a good 20 years!!!

Comment

Nothing worse than a fool with a good heart in power.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X