• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zeitghost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeitghost

Zeitghost.

Congratulation you have just managed to be the last poster on every thread when pressing the new post button.

No worthy not worthy

Now we know the reason for the high post count, and I can't say its because you have an opinion on every subject like a certain borat look alike I could mention.

He is desperately trying to create as big post distance between him and me as possible - unlike him I would never compromise my usual quality of posting for the numbers...

Comment

Not sure whether you of got the sence of irony quite right....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        He is desperately trying to create as big post distance between him and me as possible - unlike him I would never compromise my usual quality of posting for the numbers...

Well it would be difficult
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          At her current rate of posting, Sally will overtake us all in about 3 weeks...
          I have a theory that SalleAnne is, in fact, not a woman.

Nor a man for that matter.

I believe she is a DDoS which has become aware and started posting drivel on this forum.

This is based purely on 'her' amazing posting frequency/speed and nothing to do with her personality (flaws)...
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
          X