• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rugby Fake news?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby Fake news?

They must be cheating...

source: Six Nations Table - Rugby Union - BBC Sport
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I don't know about fake news, but I can appreciate the shock of witnessing a Scottish victory must have been a bit much for you. Don't worry though, some pasta munchers are coming over for a damn good thrashing tomorrow, so the table will have a slightly more familiar look to it.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well that didn't last long.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I blame Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I don't know about fake news, but I can appreciate the shock of witnessing a Scottish victory must have been a bit much for you. Don't worry though, some pasta munchers are coming over for a damn good thrashing tomorrow, so the table will have a slightly more familiar look to it.
          You reckon...?
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Fixed

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Fixed

6 nations waste of time.

When they play with the Southern hemisphere that's when it gets interesting due to the different styles and belief systems.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                6 nations waste of time.

Comment

6 nations waste of time.

When they play with the Southern hemisphere that's when it gets interesting due to the different styles and belief systems.
                  Listening to something over the weekend, basically pillorying Italy for being part of the 6 Nations when Georgia are much better, and now even higher ranked, the suggestion was for a Autumn Series Qualifier to determine the last place, but this has been ruled out as never gonna happen, mainly because people like a nice day out in Rome
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I would have thought that Dylan Hartley, Mako Vunipola, Jack Clifford, Teimana Harrison, Nathan Hughes & Ben Te'o would provide a bit of Southern Hemisphere style & belief...
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X