• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scooter get kicked out of Germany day.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scooter get kicked out of Germany day.

Theresa May poised to announce end of free movement for new EU migrants next month

Soon, soon

lets have a whip round maybe we can buy Angela a new frock and she will keep Scoots & Darmy?

Maybe we can afford to send NLYUK to satisfy Mr Costa and he will keep SAS?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If it raises the average IQ of both Germany and the UK, it must be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
        The word highlighted caused you cognitive problems did it? If Germany act reciprocally it won't affect scooterscot. He's already there. HTH.

Furthermore, the article says
        The Prime Minister is expected to say that EU citizens who travel to Britain after she triggers Article 50 will no longer have the automatic right to stay in the UK permanently.

Which implies that EU citizens already in the UK will be allowed to stay permanently.

It does indeed look like scooterscot's return, if it ever happens, will cause the IQ of both countries to go up.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Furthermore, the article says
          The Prime Minister is expected to say that EU citizens who travel to Britain after she triggers Article 50 will no longer have the automatic right to stay in the UK permanently.

Which implies that EU citizens already in the UK will be allowed to stay permanently.
          I beg to differ. There is no implication there. An implication is if I said "I was a teenager"... This implies that I am at least 13 years old.

What you have misinterpreted as an implication is a non-committal statement. It says nothing about those that have already moved. May is keeping her options open on that one.

You have aggressively tried to correct someone's logic and at the same time revealed your lack of critical thinking. That implies something, doesn't it?

HTH

Comment

Agree with NAT, if they have a cut off day then all those arriving before it will be entitled to permanent residency until they leave. Anything else doesn't make sense.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Agree with NAT, if they have a cut off day then all those arriving before it will be entitled to permanent residency until they leave. Anything else doesn't make sense.
              If you close a door that doesn't mean all of the people who came through it before have the right to go through it freely as before. It just means the door is closed.

There is a suggestion that people who were in the UK will be able to remain in the way the action was performed but no more than that.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                I beg to differ. There is no implication there.
                I intended to put a question mark after it. Sorry I misled you. To be clear:

Which implies that EU citizens already in the UK will be allowed to stay permanently?
                Which could imply that EU citizens already in the UK will be allowed to stay permanently.

or
                From which it may be inferred that EU citizens already in the UK will be allowed to stay permanently.

Take your pick. But in any case it doesn't detract from the fact that Flashman's glee is misplaced and based on misunderstanding the written text of the article, and demonstrates amply his imbecility.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

It does indeed look like scooterscot's return, if it ever happens, will cause the IQ of both countries to go up.
                  Only if, prior to his return here, he stops off for a significant Brain upgrade en route.
                  Otherwise we will be dragged back down to levels we haven't had to endure since Darmy was here!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Jeepers what's with the personal attack?
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X