• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US stock market crash tonight/tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US stock market crash tonight/tomorrow

There, I've said it.

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    There, I've said it.
    Could be Expectations are certainly likely to exceed reality. Markets are expecting concrete info. on things like Border Adjustment, and they're likely to be disappointed. #sad

Comment

Fingers and toes crossed. Or thumbs in if you're Deutsche inclined.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Markets seem happy with Trump and the Fed, keep dreaming, this president rocks!

Comment

Day's not over yet

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Day's not over yet
            True, but the Trump speech is ancient history in market terms.

Comment

No reason to crash, speech a complete void. It looks like his plan is to do nothing and run a big glorified "Punch and Judy" show.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

All a bit worrying. Have you seen those ads that keep popping up saying in the next crash governments will seize all our money?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  All a bit worrying. Have you seen those ads that keep popping up saying in the next crash governments will seize all our money?
                  That's the dividend tax pal.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Conciliatory tone seems to have won it, because there was certainly feck all of substance in there. Same old crap about taxes/tariffs, but no more details.

Comment

Working...
                    X