• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent sent me an NHS role today....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent sent me an NHS role today....

Business Analyst....The agent also declared the role "outside IR35".....
    I believe him...
    Blood in your poo

On what grounds do you believe their assertion that this is outside IR35?

Has your agent had this in writing from the NHS?

If not, I'd be careful as the responsibility ultimately lies with your end client.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick@Intouch View Post

If not, I'd be careful as the responsibility ultimately lies with your end client.
      Try reading it again with a dose of sarcasm thrown in.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick@Intouch View Post

Blood in your poo

Comment

Oops, typical accountant = lack of humour!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
            I believe him...
            Go for the interview and ask the end client if they have carried out the determination yet.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Go for the interview and ask the end client if they have carried out the determination yet.
              Unfortunately, I'm not a Business Analyst....typical scatter gun approach from a word search of cvs
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                I believe him...
                I wouldn't trust any statement that any NHS contract is outside IR35
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  I wouldn't trust any statement that any NHS contract is outside IR35
                  Especially given the letter that you posted the link to earlier.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                  X