• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NLUK you are in trouble - NSFWish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NLUK you are in trouble - NSFWish

Is YOUR girlfriend going to cheat on you? | Daily Mail Online

Are YOU going to cheat on your partner? Scientists reveal that women who do this one thing during sex are more likely to be unfaithful
    Study recruited hundreds of college students for a study on sex and cheating
    Found that women who faked orgasm were more likely to be unfaithful
    There was no correlation between how many orgasms they had and cheating
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I dunno if she fakes them or not TBH. I'm gonna have to ask someone. I've a feeling my accountant might be a good start.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I've heard a faked orgasm sounds like

"Oh, oh god, oh, ah, AH, AH, OH, Jesus, AH, AH!, AH!, Oh god, ahhhhhhh"

Thankfully, my girlfriend has never made anything resembling those noises, so I think there's little chance she's faking it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I dunno if she fakes them or not TBH. I'm gonna have to ask someone. I've a feeling my accountant might be a good start.
        She'll do anything you ask. For a price. HTH

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X