• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There was an Englishman, an Irishman, a Scotsman and a Welshman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was an Englishman, an Irishman, a Scotsman and a Welshman

77How did they ever get away with it

Cant remember the name of the programme but it was a procession of end of the pier stand up comics doing Irish / mother in law jokes. And she was always on it :

You see, those C4 progs where they have gen snowflake getting offended bySpike Milligans Pakistani Daleks; well, I don't know why they dont ever sit them in front of this show.

Their heads would explode.

Anyone remeber what it was called? And no, it wasnt the Wheeltappers and Shunters Social Club.
    Last edited by Pip in a Poke; 28 February 2017, 23:04.

Who owns this sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Who owns this sockie?
      Admin.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Co...1971_TV_series)

Comment

Thats the badger!

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post

Cant remember the name of the programme but it was a procession of end of the pier stand up comics doing Irish / mother in law jokes. And she was always on it :

You see, those C4 progs where they have gen snowflake getting offended bySpike Milligans Pakistani Daleks; well, I don't know why they dont ever sit them in front of this show.

Anyone remeber what it was called? And no, it wasnt the Wheeltappers and Shunters Social Club.
            The Comedians.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Isn't that Faith Brown?

Back in the day my brother discharged an unholy amount of semen over her (not literally over her, just in his crusty hankie) though to be fair, I doubt he would now.

He didn't fancy her, just her big tits.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Isn't that Faith Brown?

Back in the day my brother discharged an unholy amount of semen over her (not literally over her, just in his crusty hankie) though to be fair, I doubt he would now.
                Ewww. How do you know?

I knew someone who had the hots for Sue Pollard.

Its all very, very wrong.

Comment

Thats the badger!
                  Hmmm....inneresting....

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                  That's the badger

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    Hmmm....inneresting....
                    You seem to spend a lot of time highlighting tenuous links.

It must be quite labour intensive

Do yiu have a girlfriend?

FYI thats the badger is a very common colloquialism round these parts so not really even much of a coincididnce. Sorry to pee on your fireworks.

Comment

Working...
                    X