• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bet that made his eyes water...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet that made his eyes water...

Impaled on spike...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6145990.stm

God is pretty imaginitive when it comes to making us pay for our sins.

Comment

Reminds me of the a friend (this will find out if he reads this forum or any other people who know him, this can't happen to that many people) and how he lost his anal virginity

He has a big single cylinder trail bike 500cc i believe that only has a kick start. Has a decompresser as well.

Basically whilst tryiing to start it without using the decompressor the kickstart kicked back forcing him rather rapidly into the air, the bike fell over and he came down rear fist onto the foot peg.

Now that has got to hurt.

Comment

What, a bit like Sir Norman Fry ?

Comment

Another story that which though not painful involves farm machinery and the last job I got fired from.

I worked on a farm and was doing muck spreading. This involved using a MATBRO (big digger) for loading the spreader. I had started a fire beside the muck heap to burn a some plastic that was piled near by. There was also a small haystack near by as well with big round bales.

Basically I decided to use the matbro to stir up the fire by using the front forks. BIG mistake

The fire started going so well I decided I need to move the straw bales so I speared them with the forks and was starting to move them when I realised that the bale was on fire as the forks were hot from stirring the fire.

In my haste I reversed straight over the fire. Diesel spilled from filling the matbro then caught alight. I am now sat in a vehicle with a burning bale on the front and fire coming from the vicinity of the fuel tank.

PANIC.

Luckily the matbro didn't go up in flames but it burned through the fuel lines before I could put it out and the machine ground to a stop.

I got fired.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
            I got fired.
            Nearly.

Comment

Working...
            X