• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laser Tooth Whitening

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Tooth Whitening

Anyone had it done? What was your experience? Good or Bad?

Tippex is quicker and far cheaper.

Pearlie instant teeth whitening cosmetic from Booth Elliott & Co Ltd

HTH BIDI

Comment

Why are your teeth so damn yellow?

Also why do you want an American smile?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Why are your teeth so damn yellow?

Also why do you want an American smile?
        This. A friend of mine had it done and was too white. Looked very odd.

My other half had the mouth guard with the chemicals in it and it noticeably changed her teeth for the better but not to the point it looked unnatural. She had very sensitive teeth while she was doing it though so a bit uncomfortable.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

My other half had the mouth guard with the chemicals in it and it noticeably changed her teeth for the better but not to the point it looked unnatural. She had very sensitive teeth while she was doing it though so a bit uncomfortable.
          I was watching one of those consumer programs a few months back. The mouthguard ones, if legal, can't change your tooth colour by much.

The issue was with the illegal ones that had either banned chemicals, or chemicals at concentrations only dentists were allowed to use or worse.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I was watching one of those consumer programs a few months back. The mouthguard ones, if legal, can't change your tooth colour by much.

The issue was with the illegal ones that had either banned chemicals, or chemicals at concentrations only dentists were allowed to use or worse.
            Yeah. They only change 2 or 3 shades lighter but it's more than enough to make a noticeable difference and OH was very pleased with the results
            Supplied by the orthodontist so all above board.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Drink less red wine and give up smoking.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Drink less red wine and give up smoking.
                Actually if you drink a bottle of white wine before going to bed after drinking red then that will turn your teeth back to white
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

cool
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Anyone had it done? What was your experience? Good or Bad?
                    is it this one that you apply gel and then treat with light for 15 min , 3 sessions? i had it
                    results are good but boy teeth hurt on the day to the point you're unable to do anything and just try to sleep

Comment

Working...
                    X