• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If Jesus was on the side of Coalition of the Willing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jesus was on the side of Coalition of the Willing

Would not it has won by now decisively and all Iraqie people have abandoned their Allah in favour of Jesus?

Originally posted by AtW
    Would not it has won by now decisively and all Iraqie people have abandoned their Allah in favour of Jesus?
    Required reading for Chico and pals:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/God-Delusion...e=UTF8&s=books

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

There is only six years to go to Armaggedon according to some Evangelists and Muslims. They can't all be wrong. Why is nobody flogging survival shelters? There is a fortune to be made, albeit not long to enjoy it.

When the time comes there won't be any point running to the rock you know, he won't hide you, or running to the sea either as that will be boiling.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        There is only six years to go to Armaggedon according to some Evangelists and Muslims. They can't all be wrong. Why is nobody flogging survival shelters? There is a fortune to be made, albeit not long to enjoy it.

When the time comes there won't be any point running to the rock you know, he won't hide you, or running to the sea either as that will be boiling.
        Well Xog you do know that that has to be a Rapture and then 7 years of tribulation first before the second coming?
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          Well Xog you do know that that has to be a Rapture and then 7 years of tribulation first before the second coming?
          7 years of tribulation? Isn't that what happens when you break a mirror?
          Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            What about the muslims Chico - do they get raptured as well?

Sounds like a great idea! All you God-bothering troublemakers can be whizzed off to the big pink candy mountain in the sky and we rational folks can be left on earth to get on with it without being blown up or having to accomodate your delusional lifestyles.

What about the Hindus? Do they get raptured? I mean, one of their Gods (they have multiple choice Gods) is a fecking elephant ffs

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Actually he is a man with an elephants head after his mother forced a cursed man to look upon him because he was so cute resulting in his head being severed from his body. The nearest head that could be found was one of an elephant so that was grafted to his headless body.

Thats the quick version, the long one would take much longer for me to write out

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                Actually he is a man with an elephants head after his mother forced a cursed man to look upon him because he was so cute resulting in his head being severed from his body. The nearest head that could be found was one of an elephant so that was grafted to his headless body.

Thats the quick version, the long one would take much longer for me to write out
                Well, that knocks Jesus into a cocked hat then

Comment

They are actually quite good stories, I could probably go for a bit of hinduism if it wasn't for the no beef thing.

There is no way I could stop eating nice large chunks of raw Aberdeen Angus... with a nice stilton sauce....

HMMMmmMmmMmm i'm getting hungry right now just thinking about it

Comment

Had a book of Norse mythology as a kid. Loved it. The antics of old Loki and Co, in Asgard.

Why is that any less credible than the Bible or Quran?

At least the old Norse Gods didn't have elephant heads or have to suffer being nailed to a tree.

Comment

Working...
                    X