• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maybe being paranoid - does Beta mean legally binding? ie is this it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe being paranoid - does Beta mean legally binding? ie is this it?

Hi,

This seems too good to be true.

"This is being tested privately and a version will be made public for testing before 6 April 2017"

"BETA This is a new service - your feedback ....."

"HMRC will stand by the result given unless a compliance check finds the information provided isn't accurate."

So is this being tested or is it now live? ie Can we use the tool, get a result and take-up engagements based on the results or can they come back and say that result was only from the beta version and for test purposes only?

YOU can't use the tool. The client does.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      YOU can't use the tool. The client does.

I have an agreement with current client that we use the tool together and jointly agree the answers. Can we proceed?

I've had a nosey around the other threads so apologies if someone's already answered this somewhere and I didn't see.

Is this thing now live and legally binding?
      Last edited by MeMeMe1966; 3 March 2017, 12:30.

Comment

Working...
      X