• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bullsh*t corner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullsh*t corner

Can we have a special Forum for what I would like to call "Bullsh*t".

Due to my impending availability I decided to take a look at monster.co.uk. to see if they had anything to offer over and above jobserve and jobtulipe.

There is a huge amount of hype surrounding on line recruitment but to my mind it is all complete bolloks. For example my nominated culprit for today is monster. There has been quite a lot of publicity surrounding the importance of these spivs who run these job boards.

If any of you care to see what I mean then look at their front page and then click on their "featured employers". Half of them have no jobs at all, the link to RBS has been closed and the few jobs that do exist can be filled by a handful of cheap immigrants.

The problem that they have is that there are so many of them, with so many false jobs and there is no definitive proof (apart from the dreaded "clickometer" ) of which ones are the most effective for each type of job.

ja ja

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

next

Milan.

Comment

ACHTUNG!

This thread does not mention Jesus - it will be closed in due course if you do not fix it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        ja ja

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

next

Milan.

Have you heard of the internet?

Comment

Working...
        X