• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No banana for me ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No banana for me ...

My last day here is now March 24th instead of May 19th. CSC having a contractor purge to match their permie one, it seems. Not just me either.

Onwards.

<polishes CV>

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
    My last day here is now March 24th instead of May 19th. CSC having a contractor purge to match their permie one, it seems. Not just me either.

Onwards.

<polishes CV>

Best of luck.

Comment

Not good.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

My brother in law is an estate agent, and he is worried about the faltering property market.

Normally estate agents are unshakeable optimists. So when they start panicking, you know there must be clouds on the horizon.

Good luck with the contract search anyway.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Not good.
          he is escaping CSC!

- manly
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I don't think you have to go without a banana, it just has to be a sad banana:

Best of luck getting your next gig soon!

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              I don't think you have to go without a banana
              ....you just need something to go with it....

Comment

I left my CSC bananas end Feb last year... Every cloud and all that 🍌
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                X